Tuesday 6 May 2014

Saying Goodbye from Jelissa

Hello Green Tara fans!

I'm so sorry to tell you that this will be my last post for GT. It has been a wonderful term with a fabulously talented team of girls, not to mention the gorgeous products that I get to share with you every month.

Without further ado, my first project is an altered Ikea photo frame.

"PERCEPTION"



I used the Gold and Olive meshes in the background and the Herringbone ribbon
to set off the black frame.


For the floral cluster, I have a lovely Velvet rose, Calla Lily, small Heirloom and Flower Sprays.


I topped the chipboard with one of my favourites, the Mini Rose. 

Green Tara products used:


My second share is a layout of my youngest son.

"SUNSHINE"


I created this layout with the bright happy colours of Green Tara flowers in mind. 


I used the Heirloom and Lace Pearl flowers. In case you don't know, Heirloom fabric flowers come in two different sizes that allow you to create a varied and interesting cluster.


In this corner, I matched another Heirloom with some mini roses.

Green Tara products used: 

My last share is a set of ATCs I made for some crafty friends I'm meeting
in Perth over this weekend.


Each ATC features a different Green Tara fabric flower which I have always like to use as the centrepiece of my floral clusters.


This piece features a Lace Pearl bloom, which has a very soft, sweet look.


Here is the Velvet Rose, which adds a touch of sophistication to any cluster.


And lastly, the Heirloom which certainly is an attention-grabber.

And that is all I have for everyone. I hope to see all of you again soon, and please continue to show your support for Green Tara.

hugs,
Jelissa

No comments:

Post a Comment