Thursday 6 March 2014

Ulrikas March Projects


My boy is a very happy and fun kid to be around!
 I wanted to create a page that reflects his mode.


I tried to spray one of the gorgeous Velvet Roses and that worked really well!
 Instead of pink it´s now a vibrant turquoise. Cool!


While I was at it I used a bright green on some of my Lace Pearl flowers and that
 worked out really well also. You can also see that I sprayed  the Apple blossoms too.


Green tara products Used:
Heirloom 4 cm white CODE: XF9317WH
Lace Pearl Ivory CODE: XF9332IV
Primula Pale Green CODE: XF9325PG
Velvet Rose Pink CODE: XF9217P
Wild Rose White CODE: XF9318WH
Apple Blossom White CODE: FDV044WH
Silk Diamant Flower 3 cm White CODE: SDWHL60
Herringbone Ribbon Turquoise CODE: RB405TU



"Easter Tags"

Easter is coming closer and I needed some Tags for my Easter gifts.
 I always give the closest family some small gifts and tags are just perfect for that! 
For me these are Easter colors.


As a center piece I used a yellow Heirloom flower.


Here I mixed one big and a small Heirloom flower with some yellow Roses.


My text says Easter Hug. I really like the contrast between the
sparkly and the matte velvet ribbon.


Green Tara products Used:
Heirloom 4 cm Purple CODE: XF9317PU
Heirloom 4 cm Yellow CODE: XF9317Y
Heirloom 6,5 cm Green CODE: XF9213GR
Heirloom 6,5 cm Yellow CODE: XF9213Y
Cherry Blossom Violet CODE: FLC22V
Roses 1,5 cm PaleYellow CODE: FDR003YP
Roses 2 cm Lavender CODE: FDR006L
Wild Rose 7 cm Moss CODE: XF9318M
Polkatdot Organza 38 mm Purple CODE: RB163BL
Mesh 38 mm White CODE: RB6734WH
Mesh 38 mm Green Gold CODE: RB6734GG
Velvet 0,9cm Violet CODE: RBPVV
Self Adhesive Flower garland CODE: RB797PU



"This Is Me"

One of my goals for 2014 is to scrap more about myself.
Here I got a little bit crazy with stamps and stencils.


Now as I´m getting older I stopped caring so much about what others think about me.
 That´s a big relief!


Green Tara products Used:
Heirloom 4 cm Pale Pink CODE: XF9317PP
Heirloom 6,5 cm White CODE: XF9213WH
Primula White CODE: XF9325WH
Primula Pale Pink CODE: XF9325PP
Tutu White CODE: XF9227WH
Tutu Pale Pink CODE: XF9227PP
Cherry Blossom White CODE: FLC22WH
Roses 1,5 cm Hot Pink CODE: FDR003HP
Roses 1,5 cm White CODE: FDR003WH
Tulle 10 cm Black CODE: RB163BL
Mesh 38 mm White CODE: RB6734WH
Mesh 38 mm Hot Pink CODE: RB6734HP
Satin Leaf Garland baby Pink CODE: RB573ABP


I hope you will have a wonderful March and I'll see you again in April! 
Hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Ulrika, love your boy layout, just goes to show you can use flowers on boys pages. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful works Ulrika!! I love your layouts with those wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous post Ulrika - love your sense of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love all those projects Ulrika!!! The first layout is amazing, love the colours!!!! Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ulrika! what gorgeous creations... FABBO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful projects Ulrika!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layouts Ulrika and your cards are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete