Friday 28 February 2014

Three layouts for February by Shinobu Hiramatsu

Hello scrappy friends!!
Shinobu here with you to share three layouts this month.

 The first one is a sweet and colorful page
 with a lot of beautiful Green Tara flowers.
" SPECIAL "

Here I have used Damask 8cm Ivory, 5cm Azalea,
1.5cm Rose Pale Pink, Flower Spray Pale Pink, Herringbone ribon Lime.
 I separated Velvet Rose 8cm Mint for two pieces,
and put on here one of them.

Another piece of Velvet Rose  8cm Mint is here,
and I have used  Primula 4.5cm Pale Green, Lace Pearl 3.5cm Pale Pink,
White Apple Blossom, 1.5cm Rose Pale Pink, 1 cm Rose White
and Herringbone ribon Dusky Pink.
38mm Mesh Rose and Satin Leaf Garland Cream are here.
 Green Tara Products Used:
Damask 8cm Ivory
 Velvet Rose 8cm Mint
 Primula 4.5cm Pale Green
 Lace Pearl 3.5cm  Pale Pink
 Flower Spray Pale Pink
 5cm Azalea
 2cm Rose White
 1.5cm Roses Pale Pink
 1 cm Roses White
 White Apple Blossom
 20mm Herringbone Dusky Pink
 20mm Herringbone Lime
 38mm Mesh Rose
 Satin Leaf Garland Cream



My second page is a my big boy layout.
I used boyish color flowers and ribons on it.

" precocious "


 I chose Tutu 5cm Sage, Lace Pearl 3.5cm Black,
Cherry Blossoms Red/White,and Metal Embellishments Corner for here,
and I added 38mm Mesh Red, Satin Leaf Garland Red,
and Washi Tape Black Damask.

You can see a lot of ribons here,
25mm Natural Jute Ribbon, Herringbone ribon Red,
Herringbone ribon Black,
and 38mm Organza Glitter Star Ribbon wire edge, Black/Silver.

I have used Heirloom 4cm Black and Cherry Blossom 2 Tone Blue.

Green Tara Products Used:
 Tutu 5cm Sage
 Lace Pearl 3.5cm Black
 Cherry Blossoms 2 Tone Blue
 Cherry Blossom Red/White
 Heirloom 4cm Black
 Metal Embellishments Corner
 Satin Leaf Garland, Red
 Washi Tape 15mm x 10m roll Black Damask
 Washi Tape 15mm x 10m roll Love
 20mm Herringbone ribon Black
20mm Herringbone Red roll
 25mm Natural Jute Ribbon
38mm Organza Glitter Star Ribbon wire edge, Black/Silver
38mm Mesh Red



My last page to share today is a sweet pink layout.
I made it for two challenges,
Scrap Around The World and Once Upon A ...Sketch.

" LOVE "


I have used Lace Pearl 3.5cm Dusky Pink,
Herringbone ribon Dusky Pink, and Satin Leaf Garland Gold.

Beautiful 5cm Azaleas are here.

I love this Heirloom 4cm Pale Pink,
it is so cute!!

Green Tara Products Used:
5cm Azaleas
 Lace Pearl 3.5cm Dusky Pink
 Heirloom 4cm Pale Pink
 20mm Herringbone ribon Dusky Pink
 Satin Leaf Garland Gold


That's all from me for February.
Hope you enjoyed it!!

Thanks for popping into the Green Tara blog today.

7 comments:

  1. Really love your work Shinobu, my favourite is the first layout - so soft and pretty! And congrats on your feature in both OUAS and SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Shinobu - three totally different moods and they all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS post Shinobu, all are beautiful. Such fab use of all those Green Tara goodies. Adore your style my friend. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! I love them all and feel so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post! How cool the boy page is! Really inspiring work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful! You totally rocked that boy page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so lovely... Gorgeous !!!!

    ReplyDelete