Wednesday 13 November 2013

Grouping Colour with Susan Longman

Very excited to be joining you for my very first post on the Green Tara team…
to be quite honest the goodies I received where so amazing I had no idea where
to start so I colour grouped them to give me some perspective on the gorgeous items
 I had to work with. I love working with a white base and adding a colour as the focus…
so here are my layouts I have created this month.

“Wonders” 
 layout by Susan Longman
Susan Longman35_1

For this layout I have focused on some of the gorgeous purples available in the
 Green Tara range… I have added a touch of mauve to the edges of the
 white gardenias to tie it all in. 

Susan Longman35_2

The fabulous Polka Dot Organza Ribbon is tied in a large bow to add interest to
 the page and tie the main focus in with the mini cluster up top.

Susan Longman35_3Susan Longman35_4

Green Tara Products Used:
3 Flower Sprays Purple CODE: PFSTPU
Cherry Blossoms Violet CODE: FLC22V
 3 Layer Gardenia White CODE: FDV054WH
------*------

“Sweetness” 
 layout by Susan LongmanSusan Longman37_1

I absolutely fell in love with the amazing *NEW* Double Sided Vertical Stripe Satin ribbon
 and just had to include the turquoise on my layout.

Susan Longman37_3
 The Green Tara Mini Roses are my go to flower when creating clusters on a page …
 little flowers mixed in amongst larger ones makes the embellishing look more at ease
 on the page …. try layering your flowers under your papers too.

Susan Longman37_2

Green Tara Products Used:
1.5cm Roses Pale Pink CODE: FDR003PP
3cm Pink Roses CODE: FDR024P
------*------

“Dream” 
 layout by Susan LongmanSusan Longman36_1

Gold is so “ON TREND” right now that when I saw the luscious gold goodies
 in my parcel I just had to give a gold layout a go…

Susan Longman36_2
 I have used the white cherry blossoms and tip painted them in gold to tie in with
 the other gorgeous gold toned blooms.

Susan Longman36_3

Green Tara Products Used:
Cherry Blossoms White CODE: FLC22WH
------*------

Thanks for letting me share my first layouts with you. I hope I have given you
 some ideas on using the gorgeous Green Tara products too…
 have fun creating…

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful first post Susan!!!! Love all 3 layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC first post Susan. Wonderful layouts so beautifully put together and also such great clustering too. Love them all. Cheers Di. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Susan, you make it all look so easy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your pages!!! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love these.. those colors are stunning, gorgeous layouts and photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work Susan, you have such a great eye for color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 seriously gorgeous layouts.... & I agree with JeLiLbe@nZ you have a great eye for color.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these Susan! You have such a gorgeous style.

    ReplyDelete