Wednesday 31 July 2013

New Baby Layout & More!!!
By Patti Hamill

Hi, it's Patti here today, and I have two layouts and a card to share 
with you today. I am always just so amazed at the beauty of the 
Green Tara blooms, it's always hard to choose which ones to use,
 I want to use them all! LOL! Anyway, these layouts and card were
 so much fun to create! And one is of course a baby page with an 
adorable pic of our brand new Granddaughter!!!


I wanted to focus on the soft colors in the photo, so I chose the
 papers and blooms to match, all soft hues and shades! 
The blue Damask bloom was perfect for the largest bloom! 
I chose soft blues and yellow/cream. The lace trim was so
 sweet and delicate I added it also.


I just added a little yellow rose as a finishing accent on this part.


Here you see a small cluster with apple blossom, 
small rose and also some stamped leaves.


One more close-up of the little cluster.


A close-up of the beautiful Damask blue bloom,
And little cream Tutu flower  tucked in beside it.


*******************

My next project is a layout, with a photo of our daughter when she 
modelled for "PinxUps For Soldiers". I used reds and browns/golds 
for this one. Love the black burlap trim with this!


Here is a close-up of one of the clusters, you see all the little blooms
 peeking out from behind the Damask mustard bloom!
 These colors worked so well together!


I added a little clock embellishment and used the small natural jute for a bow!


Here you see where I tucked a small piece of lace behind a section
 of the paper. I added liquid pearls too.


Here you can see the Bud-n-Bow trim layered on top of the 
black burlap trim. You can also see the little red flower spray too!


One more close-up of the cluster.


One more where you see the clock and the burlap trim a little better.


********************

My last project today is a card. I used some gold metallic paper,
 so please excuse the glare on the photo, but in real life, the 
embossing shows beautifully and the blooms just pop on the card!!!


This is a window card, I used liquid pearl accents around the oval cut-out.
 I only used two blooms, but the look is striking!


Here are a couple of close-ups, you can see the beautiful blooms
 and lace on this. I used the gold mesh ribbon for the beautiful bow.



This card really does look elegant in real life!!! The paper in the 
background is just and old scrap!!! You can use up 
your stash making cards!!!

I hope you have enjoyed my projects today, please don't forget to
 check back to see what else the talented design team has in store for you!!!!

Patti Hammil

Thanks,
Patti
Green Tara products used:

Sweet Dreams layout
Blue Apple Blossoms

Pin-Up Girl layout

Hello card


6 comments:

  1. Great post Patti & great use of all that lovely Green Tara product. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creation Patti!!!You definitely rocked the Green Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Patti! Love the gold metallic paper on your card!

    ReplyDelete