Saturday 13 July 2013

July Projects by Rachael Funnell


Hello there, Rachael with you today 
to share an altered jewellery box, a layout & 2 Cards as part
 of my July design team work for Green Tara....

First up is this altered jewellery box!
 around the edge of the lid I have added some lace,
& around the bottom  I have added some
 Fine Metallic Mesh Pink/Silver...


On top I have added a few layers with the Banyan Tree Leaves,
 Burgundy Velvet Leaves as well as some 
white  leaves too, 10cm & 6cm petals,
 Calla lillies & some metal embellishments...

O

On the inside I have lined it with some of the A4 black swirls paper...


Green Tara Products Used:
CODE: XL266BURGP
CODE: LA3WH
CODE: BT70
CODE: FDS022B1
CODE: FDS023DP
CODE: FDV051WH10
CODE: MEC4
CODE: MELB3
CODE: RB166PS
CODE: A4LACESBL

***************


 Next up is this layout of my boy....
For my background paper I have used the AWESOME
 12x12 handmade 3D paper in white...
I have a strip of Aubergine lace ribbon down one side, 
 strips of  burlap ribbons in Avocado & Coffee
& a strip of Fine metallic turquoise/ sliver mesh...

Some more of the Banyan Tree Leaves, white leaves, rose in 
3cm white & 1cm black, black pearl Stamens,
 Wire Hearts, 4 & 7cm petals....


Green Tara Products Used:
CODE: RB6740AU
CODE: 12123DW
CODE: BT70
CODE: ST048BL
CODE: FDS021LIQ
CODE: FK018AU
CODE: FDR024WH
CODE: FDR001B
CODE: RBBURAV
CODE: RBBURCo
CODE: WH178S
CODE: RB166TS

***************


Lastly from me today are these 2 cute cards....

I've handmade these OH! SO! CUTE butterflies with some wire hearts
 which I've dabbed  gesso onto, some pink pearl stamens & 3cm roses..


So! happy with them I decided to make another one....
This time using a the wire hearts, a black flocked stamen & a bit
 of the Sliver/black diamante trim!!!


Green Tara Products Used:
CODE: ST038BL
CODE: RBY38
CODE: ST048P
CODE: WH178S
CODE: FDR024TU
CODE: FDR024WH
CODE: FDR024P
CODE: FDS023IV
***************

THANKS so much for stopping by today &
 be sure to check out our facebook page to get a load
 more Green Tara inspiration...

13 comments:

  1. My goodness Rach, these are just awesome. I love what you have done with the jewellery box and the 3d paper looks fabulous backing your layout. But the crown jewel is that amazing wire butterfly you have made - just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Rach, I really love that one of your son & loooove how you have made that little butterfly too, very innovative. Great post.
    Cheers Di. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, the butterfly is genius, it looks amazing as does your layout of your DS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are amazing!! So gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that this layout is your best yet Rach!! Absoooolutely AWESOME!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your projects Rachael. The background and all the details on your layout are fabulous. Gorgeous colours too. Love the box, very pretty and the cards are gorgeous too but the crown jewel has to be those amazing butterflies. Love them!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW as usual I am blown away by these.. the box is gorgeous, and my word the layout is amazing, and the cards are fabulous.. love the butterflies too.. very clever Rachael!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work, love love love your use of the hearts on the last card what a fantastic idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous and so very creative Rachel!!Wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachael, all gorgeous projects, but that layout of your boy is just super stunning, the background and the colors and just all the texture, you worked magic with that one for sure, I am in love with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely projects Rachael, and great ideas!

    ReplyDelete