Thursday 4 July 2013

July Inspirations
By Jan Rankine


 Hi everyone - Jan here again today.  I've used one of my favourite
colour combos for this layout.


 The green and purple Sakura flowers matched and complimented
my photo beautifully. I created the flower in the centre was using
Gold Purple Crushed Organza ribbon and hot glue. 
I just twisted it into a circle, aded a few pearls & hey presto,
a sweet little flower to add to my cluster.


Green Tara roses are always a winner with me.  Here I have used 
2cm White and 1cm Lavender Roses along with Green Velvet Leaves.


Olive Velvet Ribbon and Cream Lace  add a nice little touch.

"It's the Simple Things"


Butterflies are my favourite thing.


The Heirloom Flower comes in several different colours.
I've added some Cherry Blossoms and 1cm Turquoise and 
White Roses.


White Twisted Organza Pearl Ribbon and 
Ivory Bud-n-Bow Ribbon


"Congratulations" Card


This little card could be used for any occasion but I made
it for an engagement.

Green Tara Products Used
 "Memories"
It's the Simple Things
Visit our Facebook page to keep up with
what's happening at Green Tara.

 Jan Rankine

Thanks so much for dropping by.
I hope I have inspired you just a little.

Luv Jan xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you made some beautiful pages.
    The purple/green one take my breath. I was sitting here , and said woo woo woo to my screen, sounded funny !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your layouts are absolutely postitively GORGEOUS Jan.... & that Card is SOOOO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love them all Jan but that first one has just blown me away. TOTALLY GORGEOUS. Beautiful work Jan & a great post. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful! As I say quite often, I LOVE purple, so I have to say the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are stunning Jan and you definitely inspired me to give the purple/green combo a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all these projecdts, but the purple is my favorite, just so dreamy and absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all wow Amazing purple page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning designs Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. what gorgeous projects Jan
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning.. the bold colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful layouts and wonderful card design - I'm enjoying browsing your blog today and have become your newest follower - I certain love your style of "beauty" and "natural art". hugs, de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete