Monday 1 July 2013

Green Tara and the Month of June

Hi everyone....Sandi back with you again to share my June creations 
using the very beautiful Green Tara Flowers and trims.

First up is a layout of my family made with Kaisercraft's 
gorgeous 75 Cents Collection.

Memories 


I once again got messy with black gesso and sprays. I used the gorgeous 
black Heirloom flower and the Primula flower in turquoise.
 I cut the Black flower spray in pieces and tucked in among
the larger flowers.


I then tied a piece of black raffia to the Scrapmatts Chipboard 
and sprayed the gorgeous white Azaleas to match the rest of my layout.


 Green Tara Products Used
My next layout is of my sweet girl & has lots
of Green Tara Goodies.

Love Your Smile 

I once again set out with the intention of doing a simpler layout and not
 over embellishing...but again I could not stop adding and this is 
the end result. So many of the embellies like the lace and flowers got
 color changes during my mad misting process...but thats a
 wonderful thing about those beautiful flowers...they absorb color so well 
and can be altered to match your color palette. And a few closeups...




Green Tara Products Used

She is Sweet

My final layout was inspired by this stunning layout I found on 
Pinterest by the very talented Louise Nelson.
  I so love her distinct style..
probably because it's so different from my over embellished creations.
 I really had to sit on my hands to stop myself from adding...lol.
I choose to go with a purple color scheme which was also a little
 different for me because I don't use that color a lot...so it was really
 an out of my comfort zone creation for me! I love the mesh trim and 
the texture it adds!


 I used the white petals for my largest flower and
 sprayed with 2 colors of purple mist and added the  
flocked white stamen to the center...love the
way it turned out! I used a mixture of roses,
gardenias, and sprays to complete my clusters.


Green Tara Products Used

All chippies on my layouts are from Scrapmatts. 
That's it for me for another month but be sure to check back often
 to see the beautiful creations of the other DT ladies. Green Tara
has lots of new goodies in their store like Washi tape and
 flower sprays so be sure to check them out!!!
Happy Scrapping!!

Sandi

Sandi Smith

11 comments:

  1. 3 ABSOLUTELY STUNNING layouts.... LOVIN all the Green Tara goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and full of details! Love the three projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations yet again Sandi. Love your style & the creative way you use all the Green Tara products. All three projects are amazing. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandi these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so amazing, love the last layout purple is not seen all that much

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all really beautiful Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your clusters always amaze me!!! Beautiful work!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi, these are all just outstanding! You are doing such stunning and gorgeous designs!!! Each project is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are just stunning Sandi

    ReplyDelete