Friday 19 July 2013

A Touch of Purple
By Marie-Josée Hamel

Hello, Green Tara fans!

Today, I have three projects for you, all featuring the color purple. 
Indeed, unlike many scrappers, I LOVE PURPLE! You can use it in
 various color combinations. Here are a few examples.
    
 "Love" layout


Here's a layout with photos of my daughter and me. 
I chose pastel colors, that is, a light shade of purple, lavender, 
as well as pink. Under the word Love,
 I used a piece of Pineapple paper in Lavendar.


I also used a piece of Crushed organza ribbon in Gold/Purple 
to create a huge bow that I put between my pictures. I then
 framed the pictures with various flowers.

  
Green Tara products used:


"You and Me" layout

For this layout featuring my husband and me, I chose the distressed 
look and decided to combine purple with orange and teal.
 I added lots of mists to my background.


I created two clusters embellishments consisting of
 various flowers, of different sizes.


 I also added a piece of jute ribbon on top of my picture.


Green Tara products used:
"Our Family" layout

For this layout, I combined complementary colors, that is, yellow and purple.


I created a big cluster of flowers under my two pictures,
 using various sizes of flowers.
 


Green Tara products used:
 

Until next time,


7 comments:

  1. Great post MJ. Love these designs & what you have done with your flowers & ribbons. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combos, inspirational! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marie, these are lovely! I just adore the softness you have captured with each project, the colors are amazing and of course the floral work is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful MJ and your background work is always stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the look of all these layouts love the style and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing, you always create such stunning projects

    ReplyDelete