Sunday 28 July 2013

A Scrapbooking Duet
By Di Garling & Jeanette Fulwood
"A Moment to Treasure"



Hello everyone & welcome to the blog today.
I know I was only here yesterday, but one of our designers is off
sick so to fill in for her I have decided to do something a
 little different !!!  I have teamed up with one of my students
to bring you this layout.
 So please allow me to introduce "Jeanette Fulwood".
Jeanette is most definitely one of my "STAR" students, as this 
layout shows. I designed & directed, Jeanette constructed,
& between the two of us this layout came about.
Hope you like it.


We have used lots of beautiful Green Tara flowers, including,
this yellow "Primula", lime "Sakura", navy "Satin Rosette".
To complete our cluster we have tucked in some
green "Velvet Leaves".  These are one of my favourites.


Here we teamed a yellow "Heirloom" flower with both 
 yellow & lime "Roses", more green "Velvet Leaves"
& to complete this cluster we added a small bow tied
with some of the NEW Green Tara natural "Raffia" trim. 


Here you can see where we have tucked in some
 Green Tara "Lace".
This is one of the many that they carry.


To finish off with we have scattered a few "Mini Daisy Flowers"
in both lime & yellow around the page.
All of the chipboard used here is from

Well that does it from both Jeanette & myself today.
I hope we have inspired you to get hold of some
Green Tara goodies to use on your next layout.

It would be really nice if you could leave Jeanette
some "BLOG LOVE" while you are here too.

Cheers
Di & Jeanette



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and sweet photo! I love the color combo too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed doing this layout with you Jeanette & I think you really are a "STAR" student. Thanks for teaming up with me to do this. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWERZ!! This is SERIOUSLY a BEAUTIFUL layout Jeanette/Di....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vibrant and striking layout with the strong navy and yellow...beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A striking layout - love the colours. Well done Jeanette and Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love yellow! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour combo, fantastic layout

    ReplyDelete