Monday 29 July 2013

A Mixed Media Layout by Marie-Josée Hamel



Hi folks!

I am back again today, a few days after my last post, to show you 
a new mixed media layout, based on this month's color combination
 featured on the ScrapFriends blog.

I created two clusters of flowers, one on the left and one on the right.
 Here's the one on the right. As you can see, I put thread under the 
flowers to add a bit of interest to the cluster.


On the left side, I combined two bigger flowers, the Azalea flower
 in pink as well as the Tutu flower in turquoise. As usual,
 I also added tiny roses to my cluster.


And here's a closeup view of my tiny word stickers as well a my
 background, created with modelling paste, acrylic paint,
 mists, ink and Silks paints.


Green Tara products used:


Until next time,


6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty, the pink bloom shows beautifully and the little tutu bloom is perfect too!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful layout MJ. Great use of Green Tara goodies & I love your background work too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous work Marie!

    ReplyDelete