Thursday 17 January 2013

Be bold with Green Tara - Vicky Varvadouka

"Peek-a-hoot"

Hello Green Tara friends and happy 2013!!!

I decided to use bold striking colors for my layouts this time! They just make me happy!!!
For the background, I have cut a few stripes of patterned paper and have put them in the middle!
I used some brown glimmer glam and a few different size bottle tops to make the circles! Then I splashed some drops of glimmer mist and I added some stickles randomly here and there!!!

A very clever thing to do is to use the flower sprays! You can cut them to pieces and spread them all around the page!! They look amazing!!!


I have used the beautiful new satin rosettes, the heirloom and the lace flowers! They are just awesome!! 
I also love to use the cobweb (in ANY color) and the lovely bud & bow ribbon!!!


 Roses are my favorite flowers and you will see them in almost all my projects!


3cm Ivory Roses 
CODE: FDR024Iv
1.5cm Roses Mint
CODE: FDR003Mi
1.5cm Roses Brown
CODE: FDR003Br
100 Flower Sprays Gold
CODE: PFSTGo100

"Boyz in class love me"

For this background, I have used a stencil, distress inks and gesso!!!

Something else I love to use in any color are the skeleton leaves!!!
 They are discreet and yet so impressive and add texture!!


Here I have used the frill ribbon to make a bow!
 It gives nice texture to a project!


CODE: FDR024Iv
CODE: FDR003Br

CODE: RTB25

CODE: RB6772Co

CODE: RB6772Te

CODE: RB6772Wh

CODE: RTB26

CODE: RTB213

CODE: RTB212

CODE: XF9317Te

CODE: XF9332Tu

CODE: XF9320Bu

CODE: RB436HP

CODE: FDR003HP


"Magic carousel"

This is my youngest DD Ioli on the carousel last Christmas, when we visited a "Santa village" in Trikala! It was really magic! Small lights and ornaments everywhere, chocolote, candies, lollipops...We will go there again this year because the children loved it!!!

As you see, I have used the gorgeous Green Tara flowers and trims!!!



The banner was made by black paper string!!!
CODE: PSBL



I hope you enjoyed my bold projects and try out yourself!!!
Don't be afraid! Just go for it! Use your stencils, colors and gorgeous Green Tara goodies!!!
Have a nice day!!!



10 comments:

  1. Wow Vicky truly amazing. The bold colors are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fantastic use of colour Vicky & you have also used all of those Green Tara flowers & trims to perfection.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the bright bold colors to....so beautiful Vicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Vicky. Your pages as so vivid, bright, full of fun and work around such wonderful pics/memories. I always find so much to see on your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the bright colours Vicky- great pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always blown away by the bold, bright, and absolutely gorgeous pages you create, Vicky, well done!!! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous bright creations Vicki. You have such an amazing style and it really does stand out from the crowd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky, I love the way you combine tons of colors on your layouts. You have an amazing style. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky you are so wonderfully talented with colour! LOVE how you use it!
    I adore the first layout, that owl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is so bold, vibrant and alive!!! Love it!! I wish I knew how to use color the way you do! xoxo

    ReplyDelete