Friday 12 October 2012

A Couple of Layouts to Share
By Shona Keehn

Hi everyone, and welcome to Green Tara. This is my first post
 here and I am so excited to be part of this amazing Design Team.
 I squealed with delight when my Green Tara happy mail arrived and
 I just had to get to work right away with the yummy goodies.
 This is a photo of my grand daughter giving her dog some snuggles and
 I have used a sketch from Stuck on U Sketches. 
  
"Sweet Friends"
 
For the top cluster I have used some gorgeous Green Tara flowers,
 black maple leaves and one of the new butterflies.
 I tucked in a Dusty Attic chippy and added dabs of gesso to everything.

 
Green Tara also has a gorgeous variety of ribbons and lace
 and I have topped the banner with some Bud and Bow ribbon. 


 My feature Green Tara flower is the gorgeous new Laurel 8cm 
Silk and Organza Flower in Burgundy. Isn’t that just a beauty! 
I tucked in a few more Green Tara flowers and leaves to finish it all off. 

 
Here is one more layout that I have created this month for a challenge at CSI.
 I did lots of masking in the background, fussy cutting,
 added a beautiful Dusty Attic frame and finished it all off
 with some gorgeous Green Tara goodness. 

"Enchanted Forest"

I have used a variety of glimmer mists to get the flowers
 the perfect colors  that I needed, 
 these Green Tara flowers just misted perfectly!


 
Well that is it for me today, thank you so much for stopping by.
 I have posted a list  below of all the yummy Green Tara products used.
Remember  to “follow” us on our Facebook page, where
 there is always lots of Green Tara inspiration, to be had. 


Green Tara products used:

"Friends"
**NEW** Laurel 8cm Silk and Organza Flowers
 Burgundy/Red  CODE: XF9218BR
 Cherry Blossoms Pink CODE: FLC22P

1.5cm Roses Pale Pink CODE: FDR003PP
 White Apple Blossoms CODE: FDV044Wh5


"Enchanted Forest"
 

12 comments:

  1. OH! MY! GOODNESS Shona.... Both of these are truly STUNNING!!! L.O.V.E the ribbon banner in your first 1.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Shona. I just love the little touches of black on the first one, it really packs a punch against all the softness of the yummy Green Tara flowers.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful Shona. I love all the tiny details and your scrappy style is divine. Absolutely love your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work Shona, truly inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Shona! GT and you are made for each other. Love the 2nd one the mostest, those colours sing to me!! Loving the dry brushed paint on the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both fantastic!!! I love all the little details and the GT goodies!!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing as always, Shona! Such lovely details to look at! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very very very gorgeous, Shona, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your work Shona - all the little details are just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are stunning such fantastic work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shona these are is so delightful and beautiful .... love looking at all the details .. inspiring xoxo

    ReplyDelete