Thursday 15 March 2012

NEW GREEN TARA FLOWERS
"Angel Wings" by Di Garling


Hello everyone. Today I wanted to show you my layout I have just finished using one of the lovely NEW Green Tara Fabric Flowers. As you can see the one I have used here is the large white one in the centre of my layout with gorgeous pearl stamens. They are a "Velvet Rose" & sized at about 8cm. All the NEW Green Tara fabric flowers arrived here in Australia last Friday. Pop over to the website to check them all out. On my page I have used all flowers from Green Tara, including Velvet Rose, Gardenia, various size roses & rosebuds as well as the NEW wired Velvet Leaves. These leaves are great as you can bend & poke them anyway you like & because there is a wire in them they stay put.

I have also included some beautiful Green Tara Lace along the top edge. They have loads to choose from. We are truly spoilt for choice! I have also tucked one of their little Metal Hearts into the "V" of my layout. I wiped it over with some Gesso first to give it a shabby feel.

They really do have a great assortment of beautiful flowers to choose from. So many gorgeous colours too. Lots of different sizes  & when you are  clustering it is so good to be able to mix & match & put a little bit of each sort in. Don't you agree?

You know all of these flowers I have used here on my layout, & there is a lot, retail for about $9 Australian. I call that great value, & because Green Tara sell most of their flowers singularly, you don't have to purchase entire packets just to get one or two. Very economical from my point of view.
A layout like this would be suitable for  Weddng or Formal photos, most girlie type of photos or else use vintage colours & scrap some of your Grandmothers photos. Too easy.

Green Tara Product Used
New Velvet Rose (white)   CODE: XF9217Wh
Gardenia (mauve)  CODE: FDV054L
Large, Medium & Small Roses 
in both White & Lilac  
CODE: FDR024Wh
CODE: FDR009Wh
CODE: FDR009L
CODE: FDR003L
Mimi Rosebuds (white)   CODE: FDV025Wh
Velvet Leaves (purple)   CODE: XL266Pu
Lace (white)   CODE: L2902OW
Metal Heart (silver)   CODE: MEHL3

Thanks for stopping by. I hope I have inspired you to go a little crazy with flowers. Until next time.
Cheers Di  xo

8 comments: