Friday 20 January 2012

"Enjoy the Moments" by Vicky Alberto



Hello everyone, here is another layout I have done recently. This one features yours truly. The papers are Bo Bunny (Timepiece Collection) and I used a few Dusty Attic chipboard pieces as well. I made the pretty flowers by simply layering some white Green Tara flower petals and a bit of lace, then added some bling on top. I inked the edges of the flowers too.
Journaling on the back reads: "This is me 3 years ago, the last time I didn't mind being photographed. As the years go by it is inevitable that more lines start appearing on our faces. I'd like to say that I have more laugh lines now... but the truth is the frown lines seem to be more prominent. My motto for 2012 is more laugh lines, less frown lines. This means some changes in my lifestyle will need to occur. I don't do well with change - but life is too short to not have the time to truly enjoy the moments that make you smile".
Thanks for taking a look at my project today!
Vicky
http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com

Green Tara product used:

Lace Ribbon, 35mm Cream
CODE: RB6740C35

6cm Petals, White
CODE: PFLP01

5cm Petals, White
CODE: PFLP02


2 comments:

  1. just gorgeous Vicky, love the lacing too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning Vicky, definately my new favourite of yours. Di xo

    ReplyDelete