Wednesday 3 August 2011

"You Light up My Life" by Jennifer Hodge





I wanted to share this card with you today. I've used the fabulous black and gold pre-tied bows (a must if you are all thumbs and your hand-tied bows never look right like mine don't!!); an ivory cherry blossom; and some of the new twisted organza pearl in ivory.

I started with my black card base, added a background panel of embossed and inked cardstock. Stamped, punched, and inked my verse; Gathered my doily, ribbon, and flower - inked with Vintage Photo Distress ink; and arranged them on the card. After inking my lamp post I adhered
it to the card and finished it off with the black bow.

One of the best things about the Green Tara products is the ability to make them fit any project with the least amount of effort! Add a bit of distress ink to flowers and ribbons and they can perfectly match any project!

Best Regards Jennifer Hodge

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer your card looks so very vintagey, love the embossing, love the flowers, pearls and cute bow!

    ReplyDelete