Friday 5 August 2011

"Beautiful Ribbons" By Di Garling





Hello everyone. Today I thought I would show you some cards I have made for an upcoming class I am doing at my shop, & guess what, they just so happen to have these beautlful Green Tara ribbons on them. Green Tara have got all these fab NEW ribbons in so many new colours, it is hard to decide which one to use.These spotty ones I just adore & it is a bonus that they are double sided, which actually gives you two different colour ways to choose from. They have some with sequins some with a fine wire edge which are great not only for doing bows but also are great for making flowers with. There are sooooo many new ones I suggest you go over to their website on www.greentara.com.au or just click the link on the top left corner of this page & check them all out for yourself. Also while you are there have a peek at all their yummy flowers as well. I have used a few on these cards. Until next week. Thanks for popping in to see what we have all been up to. Cheers Di xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Di, love the ribbon, love the flowers, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete