Tuesday 10 May 2011

"Beauty" By Jan Rankine



Hi everyone. Today I thought I might share a page I have just designed for a class I am teaching over at Di's Scrapbooks at The Entrance. I just love feminine pages & I think I have managed to achieve that with this one. I have used this beautiful Green Tara lace which I just love. I was originally going to Glimmermist it to a shade of lilac but decided to stay with the pure white so that it would stand out on the page. This is the beauty of white, you have that choice. Next I have used these lovely Green Tara "Apple Blossom" flowers & I have used "Diamond Dust"on the edges to create loads of sparkle & shimmer. These are so well priced. I have also added some Green Tara rosebuds in amongst the bigger flowers. Lastly I have used a chipboard frame & word which I have simply painted white. Sometimes simple works best. You won't often hear me say that though!!!!!
Until next time. Jan Rankine.

No comments:

Post a Comment